Thursday 25 November 2010

Looked at dermHA skin health solutions products

divaskin101

My skin has been looking spotty and tired lately, I guess that happens when all the naughty stuff that we put in our bodies start to show their results. Late nights don't help either - cripes - I needed all the help I could get.
I mentioned this in passing to a dear acquaintance and she set me off in the right direction. My savior arrives in the guise of dermHA Skin Health solutions. I already see my blemished and spotty skin improving just from the name of the brand and also being in the capable hands of it's expert Founder Mildred Bell. My special parcel arrived 2 days ago, and I gleefully and gratefully received the following items:

dermHA rejuvenating cleanser (will love this one, my pores are gasping to be unclogged and reborn)
dermHA gentleface & body wash (I can't wait for cleopatara skin all over... mmhh - every woman deserves to feel like a goddess)
dermHA hyaluronic moisture serum (nourishment and goodness come to mind)
dermHA  HA therapy plus, and HA moisture creme plus (decadence comes to mind - will surely luuuurve)
dermHA enzyme mask (sigh- ahh bliss! more impurities to purge)
www.dermHA.com

A busy and hectic lifestyle has prevented me from starting my routine. Can't wait to kick it off tonight - will let you know how I get on.

xo Ada.

No comments:

Post a Comment